Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Catching Up

Here is my trash to treasure challenge that Jules issued us a couple of weeks ago.  I have to say that this challenge totally kicked my butt - LOL!
I'm with Charmaine when she says that nothing that is "trash" usually sticks around here too long - I try to toss everything possible as soon as possible otherwise things are totally out of control with 4 boys racing around the house!
Img_6188_copy I did mange to use 2 everyday household items but not so much trash.  This is a little card I'll be sending out to Joni!
The two household items are shown in the inside:  Img_6189
I used staples (plain old silver staples) and tea!  I hope Joni takes some time to sit down and enjoy a cup of tea and put her feet up!
I used the Look Who's Perky set which is currently out of stock but will be back in stock very soon!  The background was stamped with the steam swirl and then I used the tiny flower from Power Flowers to stamp the flowers on the teapot.
DEETS:  C/S:  PTI aqua, SU Not Quite Navy, whisper white, Bazzill Lizard; DP:  K& Co. Baily Mat Pad; Stamps:  Pape Pretties: Look Who's Perky; Acces:  Prima flower, May Arts mint velvet rick rack, fiskar's cloud paper edgers, staples; Ink:  Brilliance Graphite Black, PTI aqua mist, SU Not quite navy, copic markers - BG10 Cool Frost, YG91 Putty, 0 colorless blender, Nestle tea bag.
Thanks for looking and take time to put your feet up today! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover