Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hippity Hoppity...

Easter's on its way - la la la - can you hear me singing? I am just having soooo much fun with this little girlie! 
IMG_6887_copy_by_lovinmy4boys 
This is a card I made last week for the limited supply challenge on SCS.   I bought this paper piercing template a loooooong time ago and this is the first time i've used it.  I can't believe I managed to create a card with no brads or baubles or anything - wowsa!  Her little bunny ears are covered in white flocking, the band on her apron is glittered (as are the eggs) and her slippers have crystal effects on them (so they look like satin).  The tooling on her underskirt is glittered and the eyelet on her apron is paper pierced.
This stamp is Paper Pretties stamp of the month for February. 
Thanks for hopping by! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover