Thursday, December 31, 2009

Not a Christmas card unless...

you live somewhere warm (I can't relate)  OR you are surprizing your love with a trip somewhere warm ( I also can't relate - LOL).
I actually purchased this image because I thought it would be so fun to surprise Andy with trip tickets in this card sometime.  Sometime being the operative word here - LOL.  We had such a great time on our cruise in May that I know we'll be going again, I just don't know when yet.
IMG_6705 I colored this image with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  Then I sent it through my cuttlebug with my nesties (did that with the burgandy layer too)!  The main image and mat are popped up.  The dp is by fancy pants and the ribbon is Chatterbox.  All card stock is from SU, except the white which is from PTI!
Thanks for looking, now go and surprise someone you love with something sweet! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover