Thursday, December 31, 2009

Snowy Nights

First, I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends and readers.  We celebrated our turkey day here over a month ago!  I hope you all have a day filled with blessing, laughter, and peace!
Now, onto my card.  I kept seeing this bella image on different blogs I look at and I finally decided I just couldn't live without it!  It reminds me of one of those really cold winter nights when you look out the window and the sky is clear and the stars are shining; the fire is crackling next to you and all of your loved ones are around you.  In that moment it just feels like everything is right in the world.
IMG_6663 
Deets:  C/S:  Bazzill white, PTI white, SU turquoise; DP:  Heidi Grace Crystal Snow; Stamps:  Bella, SU; Access:  American Crafts ribbon, WRMK brads and clip. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover