Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas

It was this day in history that the creator of the universe humbled Himself, stepped off His throne and became Man.  Because of that my destiny has changed.  Because of His great immeasurable grace and love for humanity He gave EVERYTHING.
He did it all for you and for me...
Why did He do it?  I don't know but I am so glad he did! 
Whether you are surrounded by laughter and loved ones or find yourself alone with a broken heart, may the soberness of that thought perfuse your entire way of thinking about Christmas and may that same thought ignite in your heart great joy, thankfulness and peace.
Wishing you all of His very best for you on this amazing Christmas Day!  Merry Christmas my friends and family! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover