Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm Aaaaall Aloooone, There's No One Heeere, Beeeeesiiide Meeee....

I think this bella is great!  I just love her!  Since Andy has been away this Christmas season, I felt like it was up to me to make Christmas for the boys.  I did the Christmas shopping by myself, decorated the tree by myself and did the baking by myself.  It was actually all okay!  Normally I like to get the whole family involved but this year I've done pretty good!
IMG_6791 I used my copics to color this image - Seriously - who needs 6 different colors of RED - I DO I DO - LOL!  I found coloring the bella particularly difficult using the copics since the tip of them is fairly big.  Normally I use my blender pen with ink pads and SU markers (which have a very nice detailing end on them, making it very easy to color the small details)  I used my red spica pen to color some of the parcels, bella's headband and the stripes in her scarf.  The dp is Memory Box and the ribbon is from American Crafts.  I used an opaque paint pen for the silver cart and - as always, those are real swarovski's on the tree!!
Have fun making your Christmas special this year! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover