Thursday, December 31, 2009

Its a Boy

I've had this cute little image colored and waiting to be mounted on a card for some time but I'm not a big fan of orange and brown together (I think any 70s child can relate - TOTALLY A&W - lol).  Anyway, then I found this cute paper and decided that with all the other fun colors in the paper I could make it work.
IMG_7223 I mounted the dp and the main image on Apricot c/s from SU.  I added some ribbon from AC and some dew drops in the corner.  The sentiment is from Heidi Swapp.  There is paper piercing around the main image on the white later but you can barely see it in the pic.  The card turned out to be nice and bright and I was pretty happy with the end result, now I've got 3 friends that are preggo and I know for sure that 1 of them is having a girl so I'm hoping that one of the other 2 has a boy now - LOL!
Go squeeze a little boy you know! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover