Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Catching Up

I'm still trying to catch up on the Prettie Girl Challenges but I'm getting there I promise!  A few weeks ago, Jillian challenged us to make a card with our favorite oldest set.  It wasn't hard for me to pic!  Here is my card for the challenge:
Img_6103 This image is still one of my favorites!  I think she is just so sweet and it looks like that bear really is her best friend!  I'll be sending this card off to Jillian - I hope she likes it! 
I'm trying to find some time to make a card with our new SOTM (stamp of the Month) - wait 'til you see her!!!
We're also going to have something very special for you on the weekend, so make sure you keep checking back!!
Deets:  c/s bazzill white, SU whisper white, celery; dp: dcwv nana's nursery girl paper; stamps:  cuddle me; ink:  palette noir, brilliance graphite black, copics; accessories:  american crafts aqua with swiss dots ribbon; paper peircer and matt; corner punch. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover