Wednesday, December 23, 2009

NEW RIBBON

Check out this GRRRRREAT new ribbon they have at Mike's - okay, if you all have seen this already - quit laughing - I live 1 1/2 hours away from the closest city - I don't get out much!  Any way, yesterday I dragged my oldest son - Isaiah - pictured here:

Mike's with me - HE WAS NOT IMPRESSED.  He did keep me amused though - if any of you know Isaiah you know he is a really fun kid.  He walked up to me once wearing a pink foam crown and asked "what do you think of this hat?"  He disappeared for a while and showed up again, acting like nothing out of the ordinary was going on and he had all of his hair pushed back and held there with a green head band with sparkly green shamrocks on atennas.  Then in the artificial plant isle, which just happens to be right next to the ribbon, he says,"look mom - me Tarzan" and pretends to swing on one of the vines.  Later he said he's decided when he gets his own house, it will have vines everywhere so he can just swing from room to room.
ANYWHO - getting back to the story this post was supposed to be about (can't stand to pass up a chance to talk about my kids!).  So, while Isaiah was vine swinging, I was drooling over this new ribbon - it is just scrumptious!  So many delish colors, textures, patterns - OMG!!!!  Here's the one's I ended up bringing home:  These little spools they are on are just FAB!!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover