Friday, December 25, 2009

New Stuff

1st - I've been seeing this Janome Sew Mini sewing machine on people's blogs, etc.  I have been looking for a little sewing machine FOREVER.  All of the little ones (the ones advertised on TV as travel machines), the provocraft one - all of them are garbage IMHO.  They are very light and unstable and really don't do a nice job of sewing at all.  So I've been eyeing up this Janome.  My friend got one and was really impressed.  Here's the catch, they don't ship to Canada and apparently Janome Canada and Janome USA are completely different companies.  Anyway, to make a long story short, I just bought one off of ebay!  It is brand new and the machine and shipping were less than what Janome was selling it for on sale!!!  I am sooooooo pumped - you can expect to see some sewing on cards soon!
Here's a pic:

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover