Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby Benjamin

Okay, so he's really not a baby anymore, he's 2.  Is there anyone else out there who felt like this when their last baby started to grow up.  LOL.  Anyway, I played a bit with these photos - taken by Corrina Walker photography, Calgary Alberta - see link on left-  This is the page I came up with.  The journalling reads:  You are such an amazing little boy.  You bring joy to all who know you. You make us smile every time we look at you.  You are so secure in who God made you to be, you bounce around the house like you are thinking "Glad to be me"!  Your giggle is my favorite sound in the whole world.  You give tighter hugs than anyone & I love it when you grab my cheeks and kiss me.  You are becoming so independant and growing so fast but you will always be my baby.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover