Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend With Grandma

Last weekend we went back to our home town to visit family and friends.  We had a fun time but the highlight for me definitely was getting to visit my Grandma.  My Grandma has always been a huge part of my life and invested much in taking a large role in my upbringing.  I have learned so much from her  about being a wife and a mother.  Since getting married and having kids I have not been able to see her nearly as much as I would like.  It's been about a year since I have seen her and she has not seen the kids for about 2 years.  It was soooo nice for her to be able to see them.  She didn't get much visiting out of them as they were so busy playing shuffle board, and I was busy chasing them around.  She enjoyed watching them play and we got a few pics.  I know that she will never read this but I guess this is my way of telling the world what a special person she is and saying Thank you for all that she has invested in my life.  I love you Grandma!

 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover