Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

So, I never dissappeared, I just got really busy.  The twins had their first day of preschool!  Here they are posing for their pic.   Andy had to drop them off because I was working.  When I asked him how it went he said that he was the last parent there and the first one gone - THEY LOVED IT!  It is so exciting for them.  They told me they sang "sons", played with "paydough", had a "nack" and Jacob proceeded to tell me that his "teater" is his "fend".



Right after that we had my husband's grandparents, father and brother come for Benjamin's birthday.  What a great weekend.  It was so nice to be with family and everyone really enjoyed the kids.
Two days after they left we had more company from out of town - just for the day- and then the next day was Andy's birthday and our wonderful friends here in Rosetown took us out for supper.  In the middle of all of this Isaiah was off to his very first concert without mom or dad (my oldest baby is growing up!) and then off to camp with the youth group for the weekend.
Whew - I go back to work tomorrow night after having ten days off and I don't even feel like I've had a break.   Oh well, thank God for family, friends, and healthy kids.  I guess keeping busy keeps us out of trouble - LOL!
Here is the one card that I started last week and finished yesterday with Jacob's help - he is very proud - he pushed all the corners down so the adhesive would stick (on all the layers) I couldn't have done it without him - LOL!

Last night I was frantically trying to finish the make 'n take projects from Regionals - here is the 6x6 scrapbook page we made.  This is a pic of me and my Isaiah at the zoo.


Today I got another shipment of Inky Antics stamps - YEH!


I work tomorrow night and I have appointments on Wednesday and a club on Wednesday night so I am spending my day preparing for that and hopefully I'll be able to upload some tutorials for you to see before things get hectic again.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover