Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gone AGAIN

Okay, my camera broke AGAIN!  The same thing, the lens cover won't close.  Its a canon, we didn't cheap out but I'm sure disappointed about having to take it in again.  So I am posting a couple of cards I made last week and then there won't be anymore pics uploaded til I get it back.  My bandaid tin tutorial will have to wait.  I am so sorry I promise I will get it up as soon as I get the camera back. 
SOME BLOG CANDY:  I have 4 springy micheals stamps and a few other goodies I would love to give to a lucky someone.  Leave me a comment telling me what kind of digital camera you have and whether or not you like it.  I'll choose a winner the day I pick up my camera.
Here are a couple to keep you going:



My 3 1/2 year old son helped me make this card and very boldly announced to me that "fowes aw wike candy fo bunnies, but bunnies not eat weaves, onwy catapiwas eat weaves."  Too fun.  As always, thanks for checking in!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover