Sunday, December 20, 2009

It was a Merry Christmas Indeed!

Merry Merry Christmas
Well, we have all seen another Christmas come and go, for the Ortmans Christmas was on the 27th since I worked thru Christmas (except for the 2 days I landed myself in the hospital).  Although I felt terrible, I have to admit that it was very nice and dark and quiet in that hospital room where I rested and was taken care of by my sweet colleagues!
I was spoiled rotten this Christmas.  My Mom sent me a big parcel of "all things pink"  - all girly things in my fav color.  It was so nice to get such a girly present since I live with 5 boys.  My husband bought me all of this wonderful scrapbooking stuff:basic grey paper, micheals $1 stamps (in my stocking), Cosmo Cricket Jitterbug chip board, twinkling H2O colors, Junkits book plates, 2 sets of scrapbook shimmer, an altoid tin album, square transparent buttons, prima embelli box, and prima flower box as well as my much hoped for Cuttle Bug! (pictured below) and the Gone with the Wind DVD.

 
The boys all got toys, pjs, and hats, of course.  Granny spoiled them as usual and I couldn't resis posting these pics of them with their prezzies and hats.
 
 
 
 
 
I'll post some cards as soon as I get a chance to play with my new toys.
Merry Christmas from the Ortmans! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover