Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A LITTLE FLOWER

I am LOVING reading about what you all are doing for Valentine's Day!  Keep 'em coming.  I'm going back to work tonight so I have kind of been napping on and off today (in between the kids jumping on me and fighting over my jewelry that they snuck upstairs and got out of my jewelry box).  Anyway, I figured it was time for a post about the kids, since I know there are some of you out there who subscribe to my blog for that reason only.
Here is my second oldest - Jacob (wearing his dinosaur "man jammies")

Jacob has been VERY SWEET lately.  He has been sharing with his little brothers and especially kind to everyone.  He often will initiate and say,"I wuv you Mommy".  Anyway, the youngest two were having one of those days when they weren't especially "sweet" if you know what I mean.  They were kind of driving me crazy actually, but sweet little Jacob came over to give me a hug.  I picked him up and gave him a hug and squeezed his little bum.  Then I said to him, "where did you get this little bubble but from?  From Mommy, or Daddy?"  He very confidently replied "Fwom Jesus!"  I couldn't believe what I heard.  It was just the pick me up I needed.  We have always tried to teach the kids that they are not here by accident but that God has a destiny and a purpose for them and that "Every good and perfect gift is from above" - including them.  It is so rewarding when you get those little glimmers to see that what you are teaching them is actually sinking in!  Thanks sweet Jacob and thank you God for your graciousness to us in raising our kids, that even in our weekness and sometimes feeble attempts You are strong!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover