Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Another Challenge Card

One of the things I like to do when I am feeling creatively challenged is to visit the SCS challenge boards.  Todays challenge was to use a sentiment as the main focus on a card, so I went to work.  Here's what I came up with.

This is one of the Rhonna Farrer stamps I got in the mail this week.  I inked the stamp up in olive, except for the flower which is inked in cranberry.  I stamped it on white and while the ink was still wet, I used my blender pen to color in the leaves and petals on the flower.  Both the main image and the pp by chatterbox are mounted on cranberry.  The main card is olive.  I stamped another one of the Rhonna Farrer $1 stamps (the flower) in gray on gray and cut it out.  I used a brad with a celery colored gem for the center and tied some organdy olive ribbon around the bottom.  Voila!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover