Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Jacob Bean

Okay, I couldn't hold back, I had to finish the day off with one last post.  I did this page right before I took the camera in but didn't get a chance to photograph it.  I am trying to do one page for each of the boys with the photos we had taken in October.  This one is Jacob's.  The journalling reads:  Jacob, you are such an interesting little boy!  You know what you want and are not afraid to go after it.  You march to the beat of your own drum.  You are definitely a leader and not a follower.  You LOVE to cuddle and your giggle makes my heart happy.  You love to please us and everyone who knows you thinks you are so sweet.  You are kind to your brothers and I am so glad you are mine!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover