Sunday, December 20, 2009

VERY busy!!

So, I know everyone is really busy at this time of the year - me included!  I have been working ALOT and stamping a little (insert sad face here).  Anyway, here is the little bit I have managed to accomplish:  I went crazy with this sketch challenge from Splitcoast.

 
 
 
 

Here are the directions for the card sketch and you can find directions for each of the cards in the card galleries in the left hand column: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40296&d=1165381026
Then I tried out some of my new whipper snapper stamps - love them as well, okay, what stamps don't I love - LOL!  Here is one of them, much prettier IRL.  The glitter really sparkles!
 
I also received this first simply sent kit that I ordered.  I was very impressed with it, since when I first saw them I wasn't crazy about them!  I wanted to promote them to my scrapbooking club so I sort of cased and changed the card from the kit and made a 6x6 scrapbooking page.


Lastly, I have been trying my hand at glass etching.  I've done a whole wack of things!  This vase is for a christmas gift (maybe for a lucky little someone who will be reading this, so I can't mention any names).  I also have done a plate with poinsettas for my Grandma, a plate with horses for my mom, and a mug with deer for my dad.


 
Hope you've enjoyed this little tour of my last month. 
As promised I will be uploading a tutorial for the bandaid containers and glitter ornaments in between Christmas and New Years - better late than never - thanks for understanding. 
As always, I love to read your comments, questions, suggestions, and feedback!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover