Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Its Prettie Wednesday ....

...and time for a new challenge.  This was a challenge for me.  I just couldn't seem to find my groove - (or my eclipse tape!)  So here's what I came up with:
Img_5643 I pulled out one of my very first stamp sets:  All Natural.  I masked the pears and stamped them in India Ink black on SU whisper white cardstock.  I colored them in with Olive and Celery SU ink and my blender pen.  I highlighted them with a little bit of Pumpkin Pie ink.  The designer paper is also SU.  The little embellishment in the top right hand corner is from Melissa Francis and the crystals are by Swarovski!  As always, thanks for looking and make sure you check out the other Prettie Girls' blogs to see their beautiful masking challenge cards.  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover