Saturday, December 19, 2009

More Layers

I have been working nights and haven't had very much time to play combined with the fact that I just finished my 75 + 15 + 25 card swaps for SU Regionals on Saturday.  I sort of lost my stamping umph for hmm I don't know like an hour or something - LOL.  Anyway, here are a couple more layer cards I made yesterday.  They were so much fun!




This last card with the kitty has crystal effects on the fish bowl.  I stamped the image in black staz on to insure the ink wouldn't run and then watercolored the main image.  I let the ink dry and then put a *thick* layer of crystal effects on the fish bowl to make it look kind of 3D.  I let the ce dry for almost 3 hours, the ce still wasn't dry so - just a tip - if you try this, I would let it dry overnight! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover