Friday, December 25, 2009

One Great Reason

I think my Hubster is the luckiest man around because he has four GORGEOUS, happy, sweet boys to be thankful for on Father's day.  He really is one of the best dads around and our boys are really blessed to have him in their lives!! So am I!  Here is one of the great reason's Andy has to be thankful on Father's Day:

This is Eli.  He is four, cute, sometimes insecure, sometimes precocious but always sweet and loveable.  How cute is he in his Tommy shirt and sunglasses! And here is the card I made for Andy, each of the boys made cards too - I'll post them later but the envelopes are "yicked" shut! 


Thanks Andy, for being such a great Dad and husband!  Happy Father's Day Sweetie!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover