Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Prettie Challenges

Here are mine:
Our first challenge was a 1 layer card - that seemed to be a big challenge for everyone (or so they said, but you'd never know from the great creations that were posted)!

This card was made with Lizzie Anne's Getting Hitched set.  It was stamped on SU ultrasmooth white with Palette noir ink.
I colored the car and accessories with my copic sketch markers.  The sentiment is also by Lizzie Anne - sketched sentiments.  The ribbon is American Crafts valentine ribbon!  I'm not sure where the little brads came from - they might be Making Memories!  There is diamond glaze on the window and the balloons and I used my spica silver glitter pen for the bumper, trunk lever and tin cans!
Challenge #2 was a monochromatic card.  

For this card I used the You Take the Cake MFT set!  The cardstock is SU apricot and pumpkin pie and ultrasmooth white.  The printed paper is also SU and the apricot strip behind the main image was stamped using our new Sassy Circles set!  The dotts on the ladie's dress is an orange glitter glue I found at Walmart a looooooong time ago.  There is diamond glaze on the frosting on the cake.  The hardware is by We R Memory Keepers!  I colored the image with my copic sketch markers.
Challenge #3 was a sketch challenge:



 This card was made with our Look Who's Perky set!  The printed paper is SU, as well as the cardstock in soft sky and blue bayou.  The gem brads are Making Memories.  I stamped the image in India ink black (LOVE that ink).  I colored the images in with my copic sketch markers (flesh, blue frost, and blue green)  The steam is covered in Stampendous ultrafine multi glitter.
Many of the items used on these cards is available in the Pretties Boutique, just click on the links and it will take you straight to the item.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover