Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Prettie Wednesday

Yay!  I love Prettie Wednesday!  As promised, I have 2 pictures to show you - I'm behind a week! 

This paper and ribbon is by We R Memory Keepers as well as the large brads.  The cardstock for the corners is from Prism and the little chipboard embellishment on the bottom is from K & Company.  I used the Bazzill 5" square chipboard coasters and the Zip Dry paper glue (LOVE that stuff) to adhere the paper.
Underneath the corners are transparent photo corners (the kind they use in photoalbums) so that she can just slip her photo in and voila!
Okay so the last challenge was posted by me - it was a shaker card.

I wanted to try something a little different so instead of my usual microbeads, I put in these little satin flowers instead.  The cardstock is by Prism and the dp is Crate Paper.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover