Monday, December 28, 2009

Snowmen Make Me Smile

Isn't there just something about snowmen that make you smile?  They just remind me of kids, of my boys I guess - building snowmen that don't look as perfect as you always see in pictures, snowflakes landing on eyelashes and tongues, snow angels - where you flop back into deep deep snow, and snow balls for having fun family feuds!  I really am not a winter lover but all of these things make me smile!  This card was made with a stamp set called Snowman sketch.  Its a 9 peice clear set that comes with some little embellies.    All of the card stock and printed paper is by SU and the white shimmer brads are by making memories.  You can't really tell in the pic but there are glitter highlights on the snowman and I used my Copic spica pen to add bits of sparkle to the snowflakes!  As always, thanks for visiting me - now go do something that makes you smile today!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover