Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Fairy Nice Day and a Color Challenge

I just couldn't resist this sweet little fairy from Stamping Bella.  I inked her up as soon as I got her and here's what I came up:
Img_5628 Its hard to see from the pic but her collar, sleeve cuffs, shoes and the spindles coming from the flowers were all colored with my pink spica pen.  Each of the leaves were highlighted with the light green spica and her wings are covered in multi colored ultrafine glitter.  The pink cardstock is bling cardstock from bazzil.  The pink ribbon has sparkles in it as well and the buckle is from Making Memories.
I also wanted to issue you a color challenge.  I'm going to go and make my Prettie Monday card but I thought it would be fun if you could play along so here is the color challenge for tomorrow's card:
Untitled1_2 Navy, Chartruese and white.  I can't wait to see what you come up with, until then.... Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover