Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm Late for A Prettie Date

Okay, so as soon as I stepped off the plane from CHA the flu hit us - us meaning first me, then the kids, 1 by 1, each day a new kid, and finally Andy today has waived his white flag and given in - he's sick!!  So, since I was trying to rest and get better and nurse everyone else back to health (Isaiah was told by our Dr. that he'll be having his tonsils out within a month), I have been very behind on my Prettie Girl challenges.  I worked like a machine today to catch up, so I'm going to be posting one everyday for the next few days so that you have some eye candy!!
Chef This is a new diva chick from Rubber Romance.  She is so pretty!  The printed paper I just pulled off my shelf - not even sure where I got it.  The dotted brads are by Queen and Co. and the Ribbon is from SU.  All of the cardstock is either SU or Bazzill.  The cake has diamond glaze on the chocolate glaze and on the top layer.  Her lips and earrings and the cherry were all colored with my red spica pen but the pic doesn't show the sparkle.  I have one more card to show you and I'll post it in just a bit! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover