Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Prettie Monday

Okay, so I'm going to try to be more organized with my blogging, I know, I know - you've heard that before.  I'm not making any promises but here are two things I do know.  Mondays I will have a treat for you made with one of our Paper Pretties' sets, and Wednesday's is the Prettie Girls challenges so, you'll get to see my challenge card for the week on Wednesdays!  So, its a start right - okay, here it is the Prettie Monday card:

This card was made with the Look Who's Perky set - our newest release!  It has such cute images and really fun sentiments - IMHO :0)
The printed paper is from SU as is the river rock that makes the mats.  The white card is Bazzill.  There is coffee ice stickles on the steam and olive eyelets on the side.  The ribbon is some that one of my Prettie Girls sent me from target!! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover