Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pink & Green

Pink is definitely my favorite color but I've realized that I also use alot of different colors of green on cards and that was the case here.  I wonder why we're drawn to the colors we are.  I'm not a purple person at all and yet I know girls who LOVE purple, those same girls don't like pink - hmmmm.  Might have to do some research on that!!
Okay, so last week I made it 3 out of 7 days, we'll see how I do this week - LOL!  Maybe I can shoot for 4 out of 7 - I'll get there eventually!
Here is my Prettie Monday card:
For_posting This is one of our new stamps sets that will be released on Tuesday March 11 at our Pretties' Pajama Party.  We'd love for you to join us at 8:00 pm EST in the Paper Pretties Forum!
Happy Monday everyone!
The Deets:
Printed Paper:  Rubber Soul; Card stock:  SU, Bazzill; Ribbon: American Crafts; Hardware:  WeRMemory Keepers; Ink:  Pallette, Dove blender pen; Acessories:  stickles.  All of the products used are available in the Pretties boutique with the exception of the Pallette ink and SU cardstock! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover