Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Bellas

Had a little bit to sit down and play today, here's what I came up with!  Only 3 bellas left that I haven't played with - EM - YOU BETTER PUT A RUSH ON THAT ORDER - I'M HAVING WITHDRAWWWWAAAALLL! - LOL!

This is one of the most inexpensive cards I have ever made!  The paper is from slab from Costco that was like 10 million sheets for $cheap, the ribbon and brads are both from the - everything for a dollar store.  I don't usually use these colors but I like how it turned out! I absolutely love the colors in this Teachabella card!  The printed paper is chatterbox, the ribbon is from the cheap bin at Mike's.  I cut the buckaroo blue mat with scallop edged fiskars.  Quick and easy!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover