Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No Bellas Tonight

I figured I had better get back to some creativity with some of my other stamps tonight - especially to get ready for my up coming clubs.

This is a stamp set from SU called Small sayings, it is in the winter mini. (See link on the left).  I used buckaroo blue, vanilla, cranberry c/s, the star chipboard from the onboard accents  and organdy and cranberry ribbon.  The blue c/s is stamped with the linen background and peirced along the top and bottom edges of the vanilla with the paper peircer.  The cranberry is mounted on vanilla and stamped with the little star from small sayings in cranberry.  I tied ivory 3/8" organdy and cranberry stitched grosgrain around the vanilla and cranberry.  The chipboard star is covered with vanilla paper and stamped with the same small star in blue.  The sentiment is stamped in cranberry.  The edges of the star are sanded and then sponged with cocoa ink and a sponge dauber.  Finally I added two cranberry brads to finish the card off.  I was pretty happy with the way it turned out, although I am starting to realize that when ever I make a baby card it always turns out to be for a boy. I guess having 4 boys will do that to ya! - LOL
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover