Sunday, December 20, 2009

Time for Two

I ended up being up until 3:30 last night, I just couldn't sleep.  I was too excited about my bellas and stamping.  I go through seasons it seems, like everyone I guess, where I just lose my umph and then all of a sudden I get all charged up and stamp like crazy.  Everything standing still better watch out!  Anyway after only having 3 hours of sleep I worked all day and managed to come home and make these two little treats.

This is one of the Inky Antics girly girl stamps.  I had the phrase in my head -" into every life a little bling must fall" - oh if that were true! - hey, I've only had 3 1/2 hours sleep! LOL  Anyway, this card turned out not to have any bling on it.  I really liked how it turned out just plain.  The printed paper is SEI Granny's Kitchen - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper!!!!  The flowers are prima as well as the rick rack.  The turquoise brad is by Queen and Co.  I colored the girl using the blender pen.  It's hard to tell in the pic but she even has blush and eyeshadow on - ya, it's the Barbie thing again.  LOL



This is another Bella stamp - this one is definitely one of my favs - like an "addictabella could choose just one fav".  This card uses the little pocket notes that my DDSS from SCS sent me.  The sentiment on the bottom is by inky antics and boy, was it hard to get straight. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover